Activities and Party Ideas
What are some of the things you like doing on Christmas?
Here are some ideas:
1) Baking cookies and making fudge
2) Driving around to see all the beautiful Christmas Lights
3) Throw a Christmas Potluck with family and friends
4) Make a Snow Family
5) Make crafts with the entire family
PLAY SOME GAMES!
There are some ideas on this site
1) Santa Hat Game-For festive gatherings with Santa hats. You need everyone to be wearing a hat, so either use the ever popular Santa hats, or otherwise give everyone a normal party hat. The game is based on observation. the objective is NOT to be the last person left with a hat on. At the start announce the simple objective, the only rule is that no one can take their hat off until you have. Let another game or conversation take place, and as time goes by, people will take their attention off you, and even forget the game is happening. Eventually remove your hat and watch as people cotton on. Gradually the hats will come off, amidst sniggers and smirks. Some unsuspecting person (who’s probably busy boring everyone with a hopeless story) will be last to notice, and much to every ones’ mirth, this person is the loser. Serve up an appropriate forfeit, get the hats back on and give the loser the chance to start the next game.
Read more at http://www.theholidayspot.com/christmas/fun/party_games.htm#W2PUttkXhpf4U5iJ.99