Ordering & Shipping
– Items not in stock will require around 45 to 60 days of lead time after receiving your orders.
– Customers requesting Net 30 Day Terms must meet certain requirements. Please contact us for more details.
– Volume discounts available, contact us for more details.
All first orders, and orders from current customers without an established terms account, must be paid for by credit card. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We will keep your credit card number on file for use on all of your orders unless specified otherwise (please refer to our credit card authorization form). Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be shipped. If any items are out-of-stock or back-ordered, only those items that are currently being shipped will be billed to you. The remaining items will be billed to the same credit card as they are shipped (including applicable shipping charges).
– Orders within CANADA will be processed and shipped via CANPAR. Other shipping options are available upon request.
– Orders within UNITED STATES will be processed and shipped via UPS. Other shipping options are available upon request.
– Shipping and handling fees are not covered by Stitch by Stitch Co.